2020 Sage CRM User Conference Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF USA AND CANADA ONLY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The 2020 Sage CRM User Conference Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of USA and Canada age 18 or older as of time of Conference. Employees of Sage, Sage reseller or Sage Service partners, or third-party Independent Software Vendors for Sage are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER. You will automatically be entered by registering for the conference at www.crmuserconference.com. Entry forms must be completed by hand. Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS. There are twenty (20) total prizes. Each prize consists of an Amazon Gift Card. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is $75. Total ARV of all prizes is $1,500. Any expenses associated with redeeming this prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Odds of winning will depend on number of eligible entries.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. All prizes will be awarded by random drawings from all eligible attendees attending sessions during the 2020 Sage CRM User Conference on July 27th, 2020 from 10:00 – 5:00 CST. Must be present to win. You will be notified of your prize the day after the conference on July 28th, 2020. If winner does not claim prize within seven (7) calendar days, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Decisions of Sponsor or Sponsor’s authorized representatives are final and binding in all respects. Limit one prize per registrant. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or does not or cannot comply with these Official Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will go unclaimed.
5. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or the other Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively in the appropriate federal or state court located in Chicago, Illinois, and entrants hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
6. ACCEPTABLE CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate registration or entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; or (d) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or cell phone which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of cancellation, a random drawing will be conducted to award the remaining unawarded prizes from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for typographic or printer’s errors. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
8. RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, each winner and each winner’s guest grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at Sponsor’s website, social media pages, or via Tweet) the winner’s and winner’s guest’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor. By accepting any prize, each winner and each winner’s guest agrees for himself/herself and for their respective heirs, executors and administrators to release and indemnify the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives against, and hold the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives harmless from, any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize related activity and claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy, defamation or prize delivery.
9. WAIVER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES OR OFFERS AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEY’S FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES) AND/OR ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For a list of the Sweepstakes prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by August 3, 2020, to: Azamba 2020 Sage CRM User Conference Giveaway, Attn.: Legal Department, 4044 N Lincoln #286, Chicago, IL 60618.
12. SPONSOR: Azamba Inc., 4044 N Lincoln #286, Chicago, IL 60618.